- pressure point #1 - the 4 line. It feels like a massive void after Oregon where I want to make about 8 teams a 5 seed. I don't exactly love PSU and Colorado in those spots, but I like the other teams less.
- pressure point #2 - the 9 line. Starting here, the bubble teams all feel the same to me. You could argue almost any order for the next 16 teams and I wouldn't mind it.
- SDSU stays on the 1 line. Everyone gets one freebie. I don't like their chances of holding onto it - it feel inevitable if the ACC champ double-dips, they'll get there. Plus Maryland is still in play.
- Cincy leads the AAC. Arizona St leads the Pac-12 (although I think I'd have moved them in either way)
- I don't like the decisions I made on the 10 and 11 lines already. Please sort yourselves out. Please.
The 1 line: Kansas, Baylor, Gonzaga, San Diego St
The 2 line: Duke, Maryland, Dayton, Florida St
The 3 line: Seton Hall, Louisville, Villanova, Creighton
The 4 line: Kentucky, Oregon, Penn St, Colorado
The 5 line: Auburn, West Virginia, Michigan St, Iowa
The 6 line: Butler, Arizona, Michigan, Wisconsin
The 7 line: BYU, Houston, Ohio St, Marquette
The 8 line: Texas Tech, LSU, Illinois, St Mary's
The 9 line: Rutgers, Florida, Virginia, Rhode Island
The 10 line: East Tennessee St, Indiana, Arizona St, Utah St
The 11 line: North Carolina St, Richmond, USC, Oklahoma, Xavier, Wichita St
The 12 line: Northern Iowa, Cincinnati, Liberty, Yale
The 13 line: Akron, Stephen F Austin, Vermont, North Texas
The 14 line: Hofstra, New Mexico St, UC Irvine, South Dakota St
The 15 line: Colgate, Wright St, Montana, Arkansas-Little Rock
The 16 line: Radford, Austin Peay, St Francis(PA), St Peter's, Prairie View A&M, North Carolina A&T
Next 4 in:
North Carolina St
Last 4 in:
Last 4 out:
Next 4 out:
Break it down!:
Big East 6
Big 12 5