Sunday, March 17, 2019

FINAL SEED LIST

The 1 line:  Virginia, Duke, North Carolina, Gonzaga
The 2 line:  Tennessee, Kentucky, Michigan St, Michigan
The 3 line:  Houston, Florida St, LSU, Texas Tech
The 4 line:  Kansas, Purdue, Wisconsin, Kansas St
The 5 line:  Iowa St, Auburn, Villanova, Virginia Tech
The 6 line:  Mississippi St, Marquette, Buffalo, Maryland
The 7 line:  Wofford, Louisville, Nevada, Cincinnati
The 8 line:  Seton Hall, Syracuse, Ole Miss, Minnesota
The 9 line:  Oklahoma, Baylor, Florida, Utah St
The 10 line:  UCF, Iowa, Arizona St, Washington
The 11 line:  VCU, St John's, TCU, Ohio St, Indiana, St Mary's
The 12 line:  Oregon, Murray St, Liberty, New Mexico St
The 13 line:  St Louis, Northeastern, Old Dominion, Georgia St
The 14 line:  UC Irvine, Vermont, Bradley, Yale
The 15 line:  Colgate, Northern Kentucky, Montana, Gardner-Webb
The 16 line:  Abilene Christian, Iona, North Dakota St, Fairleigh Dickinson, Prairie View A&M, North Carolina Central

My official final bubble is 5 teams playing 3 spots.

Last 3 in:
TCU
Ohio St
Indiana

Last 2 out:
Temple
Belmont

3 comments:

HenryMuto said...

I was 67/68 I had Belmont as my first team out they made it and I had TCU in and they out.

I wasn't great at seeding though which I usually am.

I like that NC State wasn't even in the first 4 out.

What really is disappointing was to see UNCG was the very 1st team out. That means if Arizona State or Washington had beaten Oregon they would made it not only that Belmont was barely pushed into Dayton. Belmont would not have been in Dayton and UNCG would have been in Dayton.

Really sucks to see them barely miss.

HenryMuto said...

Kind of stupid NCAA gave full credit to North Carolina for those 2 Duke wins. I knew they would I had the 4 #1 seeds in the right order because I knew they would be stupid like that. Give Duke #1 overall because Zion was back and discount all losses without him but give North Carolina full credit is pretty stupid.

Kentucky beat North Carolina on a neutral court both had same record both lost in Semis to a top 2 seeded team and both had 10 quad 1 wins but North Carolina is 3 and Kentucky is 7 is stupid as hell but I had it that way because I knew they would be stupid.

HenryMuto said...

I had 64/68 teams seeded within 1. The misses were Seton Hall I had as a 7 seed how in the hell were they a 10 seed ?

I had Iowa and Minnesota as 8 seeds they were 10 seeds

I had VCU as a 10 seed they were a 8 seed

I had Ohio State as the final team in as 11 seed not in Dayton 41 overall and that is where they were.

I had TCU, St John's, Temple and Arizona State as my last 4 in and TCU was out the other 3 correctly in Dayton.

I had Belmont as my 1st team out I just could not put them in the field based on how committee always shafts the little guy but glad to have that as my 1 miss.

I had Belmont, NC State, UNCG and Indiana as my first 4 out in that order.

Glad to be wrong on NC State they were so far out not even in the first 4 out as it should been with 353 non conf SOS.

I did have UNCG well above Furman I just didn't see Furman and that bad SOS getting in.

Man I hate you Arizona State for choking and losing to Oregon in OT. I wanted badly to see UNCG in.

Well that is my story this year.