Sunday, March 3, 2019

3/2 recap

@Davidson 77, Fordham 52
VCU 69, @Richmond 66

@Virginia 73, Pitt 49
@Duke 87, Miami 57
North Carolina 81, @Clemson 79 - Clemson needs another quality win at some point here or they're not going to make it
@Florida St 78, NC State 73 - I'm already furious that I think I have to keep NCSU in my bracket.  I refuse to think this team will actually make it, though
Syracuse 79, @Wake 54

UCF 69, @Houston 64 - there we go.  The signature win UCF needed to make the field.  If they keep the wheels on the road from here on in, they're good.  This does probably cost Houston the 2 line though, and maybe even the 3 line.  Just after I took a gamble and moved them up there.  Jerks
@Cincinnati 71, Memphis 69 - I'll tell you, if Memphis won this game, we would've had a conversation about them

Texas Tech 81, @TCU 66
Kansas 72, @Oklahoma St 67 - still might drop Kansas a line anyways
@Kansas St 66, Baylor 60
@Texas 86, Iowa St 69 - I have no idea what to do with Texas.  None.  9 line?  12 line?  Out?
@Oklahoma 92, WVU 80

@Villanova 75, Butler 54
@Georgetown 77, Seton Hall 71 (OT) - I'm literally going to stack GU, SHU, Butler, Xavier, Provi, and Crei in 6 consecutive spots on my rankings.  I give up.  I don't think I'm kidding either.  The Big East tournament might solve everything

@Indiana 63, Michigan St 62 - all of you are going to be so salty when Indiana makes the tournament.  Soooooo salty.
@Purdue 86, Ohio St 51
@Wisconsin 61, Penn St 57
Rutgers 86, @Iowa 72 - wat

@Utah St 81, Nevada 76 - we're going to have to talk about Nevada's seed another day.  For now, let's focus on Utah St.  Signature win; terrible conference...in decent shape, if they don't lose have a stupid loss from here on in

Belmont 84, @SEMO 66
@Murray St 94, Austin Peay 83 - I'm close to saying "the hell with it" and putting both Belmont and MSU in no matter what

@Colorado 71, Utah 63
@Oregon 73, Arizona 47 - by the way, everyone's focused on the NCAA bubble....what about the NIT bubble and all these Pac-12 teams?  Good luck with that one

@Tennessee 71, Kentucky 52
LSU 74, @Alabama 69 - after I publicly doubted LSU, they kept on rattling off quality wins.  That'll shut me up
@Arkansas 74, Ole Miss 73 - Ole Miss isn't quite home free yet
@Missouri 78, South Carolina 63
@Auburn 80, Mississippi St 75
Georgia 61, @Florida 55 - go to hell Florida

Wofford 85, @Samford 64 - Wofford is in the lockbox now.  If they don't make the tourney from this position, one way or the other, I feel like the entire bracket community will riot
Furman 71, @Chattanooga 50
@East Tennessee St 81, Western Carolina 74
UNC Greensboro 74, @Mercer 47

Gonzaga 69, @St Mary's 55 - ok, entertaining St Mary's hopes for a week or so was fun, but that probably does it
@BYU 87, San Diego 73
Loyola Marymount 74, @San Francisco 69 - USF isn't even an NIT team now

No comments: