- Is it just me, or do the top 2 lines seem really straightforward?
- I was doing fine, finding teams I more or less liked...then I got to the 10 line. It gets ugly quickly from there.
- SEC is in its best timeline, with 8 teams in. I would hammer the under if I had to bet on that.
- Pac-12 is in its darkest timeline, with the Arizona schools ejected outta there. One bit of good news is I see Washington climbing the board, which means they can afford to dole out a couple signature wins to some bubble teams next month.
- A-10 is starting to approach its own darkest timeline. They're forced to rep George Mason this week, which can't help things.
- By the way, there's some conferences who have no business being on the 14 line, being stuck on the 14 line right now
- Screw it, we're giving the SoCon an at-large bid this week. We also see Wofford and Murray St well inside the cutline (as conference champs right now), but I wouldn't think much of it. One loss will crater them pretty hard.
The 1 line: Tennessee, Duke, Virginia, Michigan
The 2 line: Michigan St, Kentucky, Gonzaga, Kansas
The 3 line: Texas Tech, North Carolina, Marquette, Nevada
The 4 line: Purdue, Houston, Villanova, Iowa St
The 5 line: Louisville, Virginia Tech, LSU, Wisconsin
The 6 line: Buffalo, Oklahoma, Maryland, Iowa
The 7 line: Mississippi St, Cincinnati, Florida St, Kansas St
The 8 line: Washington, Auburn, TCU, North Carolina St
The 9 line: Ohio St, Nebraska, Ole Miss, Syracuse
The 10 line: Minnesota, Wofford, Murray St, Seton Hall
The 11 line: St John's, Baylor, Indiana, Alabama
The 12 line: Florida, Central Florida, VCU, UNC-Greensboro, Hofstra, Lipscomb
The 13 line: Yale, Northern Kentucky, Texas St, Vermont
The 14 line: Grand Canyon, George Mason, UAB, Loyola(Chi)
The 15 line: South Dakota St, UC-Irvine, Radford, Bucknell
The 16 line: Northern Colorado, Rider, Robert Morris, Sam Houston St, Norfolk St, Prairie View A&M
Next 4 in:
Last 4 in:
Last 4 out:
Next 4 out:
Bubble inception - we have to go deeper (these teams have possible, but not probable, paths to an at-large bid):
Current NIT bubble starts here (probably too far off the board to be relevant, but historically, there's always a team that comes rocketing out of this group into the field in February):
East Tennessee St
Break it down!:
Big 12 7
Big East 4