Tuesday, December 17, 2013

12/16 recap

Uh.....Duke beat a cupcake?  Akron and NDSU won at home?  That's about all I have for you today.

Let's look forward to a better lineup Tuesday:

Pittsburgh at Cincinnati - Cincy is a bit more needy of a quality win than you think.  Road win chance for Pitt
Charlotte at Florida St - A chance for both to validate some early-season success
Manhattan at South Carolina - Interesting because I think Manhattan is the MAAC favorite, and this is eminently winnable
Toledo at Arkansas St - Toledo at 9-0, I'm paying attention
Missouri St at Louisville - Here's your shot, MSU
Wichita St at Alabama - Here's your shot, Alabama
Florida n. Memphis - Looks great on paper.  Not much bracket impact, except for seeding purposes
New Mexico St at New Mexico - Do I resent NMSU for making me look bad?  Probably
Belmont at Denver - Belmont just dropped one road.  Better get this one

No comments: